SBI Net Banking – Internet Banking SBI
State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the Indian’s largest bank with 15000 branches across the country. It is a multinational financial company that is located in India. It has over $501 billion assets, 157 foreign offices according to the survey in December 2012. The bank has a long history that was founded in 1806 in the Indian Subcontinent. It has ranked 285th among the 500 financial bank of the world largest financial corporation in 2012. SBI provides a wide range of banking services through a larger network across the whole country and also in the abroad. It has established 14 regional centers and about 57 zonal offices throughout the country. The Bank offers numerous and quality banking services and products both for their retail and corporate customers. As a result it has ranked 29th among the world’s reputed banks according to the survey by Forbes in 2009.
SBI Internet Banking:
(SBI Net Banking) As one of the India’s reputed banks the SBI offers their corporate and retail customers a new banking facility through an Online SBI portal. This is an Internet banking portal that can be accessed anytime, anywhere. This a modern banking services that are embedded with modern technologies and tools. With the SBI online banking you can access any of your SBI account. You can access over 15,000 bank branches from your home. There are more functions for the clients in SBI online Banking services. One can access all features and facilities through their online banking account. It is a safe and quicker service as a result every SBI client are satisfied with their online banking account. They can manage everything as they want, such as: checking account, transferring amount, order for a cheque book, transfer money to abroad, online bill payment, and much more that you want for comfortable banking.
SBI NET Banking facilities:
The SBI online banking service offers you as much as you want. It is a comfortable service both for retailers and the corporate clients. Below I have mentioned some facilities that the SBI Internet Banking offers for their customers.
- Demand anything related to your banking with SBI Net Banking.
- Transfer instantly any fund to your own accounts or any third party account.
- Use NEFT/RTGS features to find your credit beneficiary.
- Generate you SBI online account statement.
- Setup any instruction that you want to get instantly or don’t want to get them.
- Configure your SBI online account profile setting.
- Use tax service for your Online tax payments.
- Interface with your clients and merchant for airline and railway reservation.
- Access IPO and DEMAT services for your business.
- Pay for your Visa Card that is issued by the SBI bank.
The SBI online banking service also provides some other value added services for your convenience. These are given below.
- You can pay your tax for the state and central government through the SBI online site.
- You can supply your finance using Electronic Vendor Finance System.
- You can get facility to direct your debt.
- You can transit for any Internet Banking transaction with SBI or other Associate banks.
SBI Internet Banking Logon Page:
You can access your account if you have an SBI online account. But, to access your SBI online account you must have to log on for SBI. In order to log on into your SBI online account visit the SBI homepage or click this url: https://www.onlinesbi.com/
SBI Contact Information:
If you need any service related information then you can contact at this address:
State Bank Global IT Centre,
Ground Floor, ‘A’ wing,
Sector 11, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai – 400 614.
Call them at: 022 – 27566066,022 – 27566067 (9.00am to 7.00 pm)
Or Fax them: 022 – 27563478
Or E-mail them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for any internet banking information: 1800 11 22 11 or 080 – 2659 9990
Call them landlines on: 1800 425 3800